Why should you recruit on Job Bank?
We make it easy
Recruiting on Job Bank requires minimum effort for maximum results. We do the hard work so you can sit back and review resumes as they come in.
We deliver results
Jobs advertised on Job Bank are viewed more often and get filled quicker, usually within two weeks. We make sure your jobs reach the right candidates in no time.
We make sure Job Bank is safe and reliable for everyone. No wonder why so many Canadians trust it. Over 200,000 employers use Job Bank and around 100,000 job seekers visit it every day.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 Create your user account
Before you can use Job Bank, you have to create your own user account. This will only take a few minutes.
- Your social insurance number
- Your parent’s last name at birth
- Your birth date
Job Bank needs this information to validate your identity and eligibility. You will only have to submit it once.
Your user account belongs to you only. You’ll be able to use it to post jobs for different employers if you need to.
Step 2 Register the business
Once you’ve created a user account, you have to register the business.
- the Payroll Account Number
- the business information registered with Canada Revenue Agency
- the primary business address and the business mailing address
Job Bank has to ensure its employers are real businesses posting real jobs. Your file will be reviewed and processed within a week.
Step 3 Advertise job opportunities
You’ve registered the business? You can now start posting jobs!
- Select the job details from a list of thousands of pre-defined options. No need to write anything!
- Your job posting will be approved and advertised within 2 business days.
- When you post on Job Bank, job seekers can see your job posting through many ways on our website: job search results, alert emails and on our mobile app.
Step 4 Start recruiting
When you post on Job Bank, your jobs are automatically matched to qualified job seekers through Job Match. You can view the profiles of all candidates matching your job requirements and invite them to apply with one click.
You can also allow registered job seekers to apply by sharing their resume directly from your job posting. This way, you can manage and store all the resumes you receive on Job Bank. You can easily view the resumes and download them for your records.
- Date modified: